Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Interesting restaurants in london?

I have a friend visiting london with me in July and I want to try some fun and interesting places to eat while we are there. I am particularly interested in trying different global cuisine e.g. lebanese food etc. Please recommend me any good restaurants or lovely places to go and eat??
OK i Got just the thing!! Its called the Archipelago, its in london, whitefield street (near Euston sqaure) it was absolutely fantastic, i took my friends there to celebrate there engagement, loads of different types of cuisine, i had kangeroo, my friend had crocodile, there is just so much to choose from, it was just a fantastic evening, the staff were great and the food was just amazing, they even had chocolate covered scorpion, oh and try the love bug salad:) just awesome honestly!!

If not there another place i took my fiance was the blue elephant they have fantastic really authentic thai qiusine i been thailand twice and it was as good as any of the food there that i have tasted if not better!



Hope this helps:)
Gordon Ramsay restaurant the best ever

No comments:

Post a Comment