Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So can you tell me what you think about this?

I had a very interesting conversation with my mom's sister when I talked to her yesterday,


I wanted her to explain to me the clairvoyance thing again, I know what it means, sort of, but I am still learning it, I know I do it but don't know why!





So she told me that a lot of people have this ability, but they usually lose it at an early age,


one reason is that it was not strong enough to take hold in their spiritual awareness,


another reason is that the materialistic takes over, and occupies the mystic part in the mind of children and obscures it!





Like hundreds years ago, or even less, there was not the material consciousness that exists now, like no video games, cellphones, definitely no TV, no high rises, none of the stuff which we have to live with today, which it being the communication and materialistic age!





So People were in touch with their higher conscientiousness, like they had a link, to the grander scheme of things, like those astronomers knowing the constellation of stars and their meaning, without any instrument but their minds!


or being able to time travel in the future and have visions of what occurs there, like Nostradamus drawing the towers and their fall, and he was drawing sky scrapers


and futuristic cities, and that book with no writing, just empty pages, and the Mayans stopping with the time calenders in 2012.....





So probably Nostradamus did Astral traveling, which means the soul leaves the body and goes to whatever dimension it wants !





So in Norway, people living a more spiritual life, are much more connected to nature,


and the universe and they draw their power from there, where most people here in the US try to draw their power from material things, that is why their Spirit is empty.


My sister used to have it also,but she was scared to explore it, where to me I love Mystic,


that is why I am not scared,because I see the Universe as living and full of purpose, like a great mystical machinery,


and where some people just love their car and how it looks and how it performs,


that is how I love the universe, because it govens all life and Earth and on all other planets,


and when it has a certain constellation, like it will have in 2012,


there will be a major shift, I think it will be the beginning of the Spiritual Age, the Age of Aquarius,


That is what my aunt believes, a New Age, could be that those who survive will go back to living the Natural Way!


So this means we are leaving the Material Age behind and entering Spiritual Science!





It could also be the return of Jesus, or we might get a message from another intelligence,


but it will probably be the end of the world as we know it,


which is so OK with me, because this world needs a shift, but I think a lot of people will perish, because they are not going to get it, they are to caught up in their material illusions!





So maybe what I know how to do, will be a normal thing people can do, it being a Spiritual Science, it being already part of the New Age, where people have active communications with


Higher intelligence, and that way able to navigate from what is false and what is true!





it is like when for instance when you write me, I go beyond the words and pick up like what is really happening, and what you really do, when it is not masked by the words, so that is why when I saw your @Answers in Religion I knew it was fake, and that person was not living those words!





That is why it used to make me mad and I told you that a long time ago,


but I never get the whole picture, just my reaction to what I would feel if I knew the truth!





So that is what happens when I look at that picture of you in the suit at the wedding,


I see something, something else, sort of like a guy surrounded by lots of women,


which clashes with what you tell me of yourself!


Like a guy walking with a cane, going on disability, I sense something else, like when I look at that picture, it was the same as when I looked at your @A in Religion, something .....New Age,





I am actually glad that you are a normal guy, having a girlfriend in your past, going to the mall,


getting into issues with your family,


which Is good, but why the drama,? Of having me and my sister think you had all those phobias, were losing your memory, and slowly sliding out of your existence!


Were you said that you feared you would not remember me and you had to write me down on paper!





And that was in the days when your grammar was bad and I could hardly read what you wrote, but I knew what you were saying!





But now, the upside is that your grammar and spelling has really improved big time,


I have no problem understanding what you are saying, your spelling is pretty decent,


and you seem more like a interesting person, because you actually understand what they are saying on those programs!





So that is a big switch from the person from a couple of month ago,


when I really felt there was no use continuing even writing to you!





So that



no time to read it. too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment