Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What do you think of this is kind of new?

Hi


I have been meaning to ask you, what is chatting, ....


my sister does not know, and somehow I get all these e mail people asking if I want to chat,


I wonder how do they get my e-mail, or ask me to add them to my chat?


It must be coming from Yahoo, because that e-mail is attached to my Yahoo A, profile


this e-mail here I am writing from is not attached to Answers, I thought I better play it safe, in case I get my e-mail suspended, because of violations, because sometimes I don't care, I just want to say what I want, !





So I also did not know that Yahoo A was a social scene, were people were wanting to get to know others!


I have this one political blog, it is different than Answers, the people are older, but it takes up so much time, I guess that is a form of chatting, but in truth I am not into talking on the internet much,





So anyway I think you are more learned when it comes to things like that, so I thought, also what does IM mean, I get people asking me if they can IM me,, which I don't, I am way behind on Answers,


and I don't want to talk to people about stuff where I have no interest!


This afternoon I watched 6 episodes of "A Haunting, " I usually never watch those haunting' s on TV


because half the time I felt were they were stories, there seemed to be that "something" missing,


like it was kind of flat!





But these were pretty good, and 2 were excellent, so it was nice just hanging out at home for a bit, but I


would get totally bored, if I had to do that anymore, just laying around so I understand what you were saying about getting depressed from boredom!





But I am wondering what purpose it would serve, to tell people stuff which has no credibility at all,


and not even good stuff, but things like maybe getting Altzmeters, and other weird illnesses, or saying girls wanted nothing to do with you, or being cooped up in the mental loony bin, where you had to escape, that was funny!





I was cleaning up my e-mail and deleting a lot of old stuff, when I came across those e-mails from you from the summer, and I remember thinking you had a mental problem because you went to kill yourself with a knife, you were going to stab yourself in the chest,!


I never did believe that, because people, usually shoot themselves or hang themselves, but I don't think it is possible to stab yourself, I never heard that!


but you made it sound so dreadful, and I thought if I don't write you back, you would die,OMG,


I actually did believe that sort of, and I did not want to be responsible for your death!





Can you explain the purpose of those?


I just want to understand that, like I want to get into the mind of someone who would write that, for what purpose?





I am sometimes writing with other guys, but we write about what we want to do with our lives, about the day to day happenings, our thoughts, supernatural stuff, academic stuff, or technology, or what attracts us to other people, but never those things!


Maybe your talent lies in writing fiction, maybe you should write a book, about a severely disturbed


teen, and how he meets this girl who he thinks of as an Angel who came from another place to save him,


like the Angel from the Past, it is to bad you wiped that out on the profile you made for me, that showed some talent, that story, it was so sad, .......


but I never really believed to much of it, but it was somewhat entertaining!





And then he falls in love with this girl, he realizes how his feelings are changing into something profound,


and then that changes him to become a better and productive person!





Honest that is a pretty good story, and pretty amazing, but the Question remains.....


Why!


Honestly, I like that you have a good imagination, and can come up with that stuff, but I am wondering if the guy with the cane and the hip problem and the social programs is not another piece of fiction, ....


Don't answer that, because if it is not, my detecting mind, will detect it!





Just so you know,


And what do you mean I spoke Swedish with you, when did I do that, ?


I don't even know one Swedish word!


so did you get me mixed up with another girl?





And why would a guy say that girls wanted nothing to do with him, in school and now you say the girls loved you with all your problems yet!


And why did you want me and Li to believe you had those memory losses, you got to tell me a reason,


because I want to understand !





Anyway in those suit pic, you look slick, like if somebody showed me the pic's I would say Yes that guy looks nice, but he looks like trouble, not sincere, !





Expect the one where you have your arms crossed, I like that picture,


But also I see where honesty is so important in relationships, how damaging lies are, not that I am planning on lying to anyone, but now I am xtra careful, to not spin any stories!





Because sometimes when somebody asks me to go out, I do tell them a story, like I have plans, when I don't, because I realize that the worst sins ar



I like this. I like you ;-)




I don't know I think I liked it because it was interesting and last night I was drinking cough syrup (yuck) and then I felt really dizzy and had to drive to the bookstore and it was just so bad and I felt bad about myself for being that kind of person that would do that.





Tonight I'm going to go to bed and read some more of this Stephen King novel it's alright not his best but I do enjoy him do you like him?





Maybe it's not me it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment