Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can you read this????????????????

I ahte nad I eman ERALLY AHTE ahnnah omntana!!!!!!!!!!!! HSES TSUPID!!!! NAYWAY OHPE OYU ACN ERAD HTIS IRTE!!! YBE!!!!!



Yes


*ANSWER*





I hate and I mean REALLY HATE Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!! SHES STUPID!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS RITE!!! BYE!!!




Keep your opinions to yourself. Give the girl some respect- she was a good rolemodel for girls to know that they can do anything they want to. Yes, I can read it.




I hate and I mean really hate Hannah Montana. She's stupid. Anyway hope you can read this rite. Bye




I hate and I mean really hate Hannah Montana! She's Stupid! Anyway hope you can read this! Bye!




I hate and I mean really hate Hannah Montana. She's stupid. Anyway hope you can read this rite.


Bye.




i concur. i cant stand her either. and yes, i can read that.




ha! i COMPLETELY agree!


i hate Hannah Montana too!


she can't even sing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment