Thursday, March 12, 2009

Does anyone think Gordon Ramsay is gay?

The loud Chef from Hell's Kitchen... People where I work keep speculating about it.



He's outwardly super Alfa, but they're the sort to sneak into the bogs aren't they.




He's married with children and was recently in the papers for allegedly having an affair with another woman.





If he's gay, he's doing a very good job of hiding it.





Either way, does it matter?




He's married with 4 children but there was that incident I read about involving some sort of gross indecency with two gentlemen in an underground lavatory back in 1994. Maybe bi?




I doubt he is gay - but I bet a lot of gay men fantasize about him anyway.





Besides - a lot of British men appear effeminate or 'gay.'




he aint gay....but his boyfriend is......




don't think so but whatever.




I think no is not




nope. he's mean...which oddly makes him cool




no i don't think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment