Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do I Have A Chance of Getting into Indiana University?

I am a sophomore and have A 3.38 Cumulative GPA at a highly competative high school in Cleveland, Ohio. I am taking somewhat easy courses. I was planning on taking Geometry and Algebra 2 Next year and AP US Govt. I was in the 52nd Percentile on the PSATs and in the 59th on the PLAN tests (Just under a 22 on the ACTs). I'm on the Golf Team (Varsity Letterman/Chagrin Valley Conference Honorable Mention), I participate in JCWA, B'nai Brith Youth Organization, and I volunteer at a museum. I also was planning on getting some reccomendations. But my test scores suck, I was planning on getting a tutor, but can I get up to a 25 or so? Ok Thanks, I really appreciate your help!



GO OHIO!!! You schould come join me at OSU!!! Anyways. Of course you have a shot you know how colleges say you need high test scores that is not all they look at. My ACT sucked but since I had good grades in highschool, and praticipated in sports, and community service It showed that I had passion for other people and just am not that great of a test taker. You have a chance just apply and sit back and relax. You said you are going to get a tutor and mosy people can go up 2 - 3 points on the ACT so its not to far of a reach if you really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment