Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is it less of a sin in Trang to cheat on your spouse?

cuz, I'm about ot go have lunch with a very hot, friend and I'm wearing my sexy panties.



While in Trang it is never a sin to cheat on the spouse. Why else would I spend so much time in Trang.




Kinda like opening a special account just to answer certain questions, Phen Guomnuac?





Don't remember seeing cheating on Yahoo in the original 10 commandments. Maybe God can answer this and let us know if in fact it is.




Thought you was gonna tell him you had diarrhea.




Yeah and I'm waiting.





You better just get up on it instead of all this talk young lady.




If you wear your sexy panties, it does not count.




nope no excuse sir! keep you legs, mouth and eyes closed!




No it is sin to cheat on yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment