Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am pushing myself to hard.?

I'm taking Pre-Ap Geometry right now(FYI...I'm a High Skool Freshman) and I took Pre-Ap Algebra 2 last semester. Now I'm planning on taking Algebra III and Trigonometry as a Sophmore, Math Analysis and Pre-Calculus as a Junior, and finally AP Statistics and AP Calculus as a Senior. Am I pushing myself too hard to become a Peditrician or something else in the medical field?



depending on your mathematical aptitude and your drive this could be right or too much (your other classes also factor in) This is a decelerated version of what I did (i ended up going to college my senior year of highschool)





myopinion-- It has been done, and you can probably do it




yeah, your overdoing it. by the time you get to college you might feel that you need a break and slack off. but you should relax. remember, life happens to you when youre busy making other plans.




Not at all. When you enter med "skool", you'll be prepared to work hard and understand the concepts which will give you an advantage over the others.




As long as you can handle it, I would say it is pretty impressive. Keep up the hardwork and you might become something in this life.




Not at all: best get it out of the way now, because there gonna be better things to worry about when in college.




i dont know wot any of that stuff is so yes i think

No comments:

Post a Comment