Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do i have a shot at these colleges?

Early Decision:





Boston university





Reach:


University of Rochester


George Washington University





Match:


UCONN-Storrs honors


U of Scranton-Honos


Drexel


Syracuse


Fordham


Northeastern


University of Dayton Honors








GPA Freshman,Sophomore,Junior:


3.35 Unweighted -> 3.55 Weighted





including Senior Year:


3.5 Unweighted -> 3.8 Weighted














if i did really bad in my freshman year (78.9),





decent on my sophomore year (84.3)





and blast my junior year with a 96.5, will they accept me since im doing good now?





Senior year: 97.3





my overall is 87, including senior year, 89





oh and now on my junior year, i am currently taking 3 IB classes and 2 honors classes.





sophomore year, i took one global honors class.





on my senior year, i am taking 5 IB classes.





and what if i got all 80's-90's on my NYS regents?





and if i get a 1950-2010 on my SAT's





and 650-700's on my SAT II's





i also am going to Boson University's High School honors program and taking Biology 1 and Introduction to Political Theory and getting college credit for them.





Following Clubs:


Environmental Club


Young Democrats


Great Books club





i play the Clarinet and violin for my schools orchestra.





Sports: Varsity Basketball "B", varsity Handball, Varsity Bowling, Varsity Tennis





i do Photography








Running for Class President and def. going to win.



That's a TON of colleges, try and narrow it to 3-4:





Best match:


Safety:


Reach:





Plus, you can't even consider any of those other schools if you apply early decision at Boston U. Early decision is like telling the school you WILL go there no matter what.





Other than that, you sound fine to me.




What if, what if, what if?





"If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"!





>"Boson University's High School honors program and taking Biology 1 and Introduction to Political Theory and getting college credit for them."





Good for you!





btw - are you going to major in "strategic publicity" and theoretical/"what if" "statistics"?




You've got a good chance at all of those schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment