Thursday, March 26, 2009

What is the best restaurant chain?

What do you think is the best popular restaurant chain around your area. I live in michigan and i used to love Chi-Chis, a mexican restaurant. Unfortunately, that chain went out of business about five years ago. So.... I want to know your opinion on what your favorite chain is



Forget chains.....Experiment and try independent or locally owned multiunits. It helps the local economy and your stomach will thank you too.




I like Applebee's and Chili's. I know they're pretty basic, but I like them, I think they have good food. Also love Panera if that counts as a restaurant. I wouldn't count it as "fast food" really..




long john silvers.. and white castle \, taco bells good too, kfc has a good buffet, Wendy's used to have a good buffet burger king once had a burger QUEEN and they served poprorn




Ruby Tuesday's,Applebee's,Longhorn's Steakhouse and Buggaboo Creek Steakhouse




Although I'm not into chain restaurants, if I was forced to choose one, probably Ruby Tuesday.




Like cheap-ish, casual chain, def Outback...mmm, I love their cheese fries and they just re-did the menus and have quesadillas now! :)




P.F Changs [Chinese]




burger king




I agree with mred1989.


But if I have to choose, I'd say Capital Grille or Ruth's Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment