Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why do I always leave Subway smelling like butt?

Anyone who has been in Subway knows the distinct odor that stains your clothes and hot boxes in your car the whole way home.





My father thinks its b/c of the bread and yeast, but i have made bread at home many times and never does it smell like butt. So my question, what is it in the subway restaurants that causes the strong odor?



I worked at subway for 1 year, and every time I leave I definitely smell like a$$. I believe this is because of the yeast in the bread, and that herb and cheese spread that goes on the bread stays on your skin-gross.




I've noticed that too! I've noticed it being on my hands after I eat my sandwich for hours after. I always thought it was the onions and the creamy italian dressing I get put on it?? what kind of sandwich do you normally eat? My guess is the dressings and veggies. :)




It is the yeast in the bread or the butt flavor air freshner they use.




It's the bread.




Well it could be anything..the bread and the meats, veggies. I don't know really but I love the meatball sand which!..lol




It does not stain my clothes. It smells no better or worse that any other fast food restaurant I've been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment